Skip to main content

GOD IS AWESOME!!!!

I just wanted to say that I had an awesome time yesterday hanging out with you all!!!! 
As always, the Azure Hills Pathfinder club is the best!!!! 

It was a pleasure to see you all again! Especially the new faces!!   I know that we are going to have a great year!

Here are house keeping details:

  • We will be having Induction on September 12th @ Azure Hills Church during Second Service.  Please make sure you have your Full Class A Uniform. (Tan shirt & black bottoms).  We will have our blessing right around the Lambs offering.
  • Friends Class:  You will be receiving a  special pin from the older Pathfinders. they will pin it on your front left pocket, right over your heart.  So when you are standing at the front of the church look for them.
  • We will be going to Huntington Beach for Vespers. I will be leaving right after church to get a spot so you can head over anytime (4:30ish). I will email you once I get there, to give you an exact location.
  • We will be by PCH & Magnolia, near the fire rings.(Look for our Azure Hills Pathfinder sign) FYI: there is a parking fee. ;-(
  • We will provide a light dinner. If you would like to bring something to share that would be awesome!!
See Soon!!





Popular posts from this blog

April meeting - Presidential Fitness Challenge

Presidential Fitness Click on picture to see photo album Run, run, run... push, push, push... go, go, go... Curl-ups, shuttle run, pull-ups, 1 mile run... What a fun evening! The Pathfinders had lots of fun participating on the Presidential Physical Fitness Challenge. Congratulations to all Pathfinders who completed the challenge.

Club Meeting November 9, 2016

We have our Pathfinder Club Meeting this evening, Wednesday, November 9 at 6:30 pm in the Small Fellowship Hall. Today is the beginning of a 3 part series of your Hobby/Craft Honor.  To complete the honor you signed-up for, you will have to be present November 9, January 11, & January 25. We will remind you at the meeting what honor you signed-up for.  If you were not present during the sign-ups, you will be placed in a class that is not yet filled. Directors Geoffrey & Vivian